Training & Presentations
Learn How to Fight Human Trafficking
The Central Texas Coalition Against Human Trafficking offers free professional training and informational sessions to any interested agency or group.
Professional training can be specific to your group and is presented by coalition members from a variety of professional backgrounds.
Training topics include:
- Identifying Human Trafficking in a Social Service Agency
- A Global and Local Perspective on Human Trafficking
- Trauma, Cultural Competency and Treating Victims of Trafficking
- How to Screen for Human Trafficking in a Medical Setting
- What Social Workers Should Know About Human Trafficking
- Domestic Minor Victims of Trafficking
- Elements of Human Trafficking and Related Crimes
- Identifying and Interviewing Victims of Human Trafficking
- Understanding the Trafficking Victims Protection Act of 2000
- Analysis of Human Trafficking Cases for Law Enforcement
Please note that the training sessions are not automatically accredited. Depending on the topic appropriate accreditation may need to be sought from the person/agency requesting the training.
To schedule a presentation or for more information about Continuing Education Credits please call (512)472-9472 or submit a request.